Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

no time to post new pics this morning but I started this comparison post last week.  yesterday, R weighed in at 13 pounds (75th percentile) and was 24 1/4 inches long (95th percentile)!  I looked back at B's record and at her FOUR month check, she was 12 pounds 11 ounces and 24 1/4 inches.  

after eating dairy free from the moment he was born, I decided to add in some dairy several weeks ago.  B had MSPI (milk and soy protein intolerance) and so to me, it was worth cutting these ingredients from the get-go to help my little man stay comfortable.  after the last 2 1/2 weeks of eating dairy, I am almost ready to conclude that he does not have the allergy.  I am so incredibly thankful for my two healthy babies and especially thankful that he did not have to endure this.  his poor big sister went through a lot :(  our moms, friends and family have been so wonderful to bring meals for us and were all so careful to make delicious meals that were "safe" for R, just in case.

everytime I take a picture of R in the same things
 we used for B, I have to look back to compare ...

B, 2 months


R, 2 months


B in Puj tub


R in Puj


1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

Holy moly! In the tub picture, they look like the same kiddo! DEFINITELY have a strong sibling resemblance. Beautiful kids!!