Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

R is pretty big stuff these days and 7 months old today.  Tuesday the 21st, he was down right miserable from cutting teeth.  it was all day tears and exhaustion and he just looked like he was losing his mind!  it broke my heart.  but today, the tooth broke through!  bottom right tooth and the left will soon follow I think.  a month ago, I started giving him some table food and he wasn't too impressed.  it took about two weeks before he decided he loves it.  he whimpers when he sees food and will grab my hand to shove it in.  I've been cooking up yams and carrots for him and he also loves chicken and black beans from my Chipotle burritos.  he rocks on his hands and knees and can move himself all over a room.  and his latest thing is that he often cries when I leave the room.




 this was his reaction to food a month ago


sweet B is still my shadow and doesn't like to play by herself while I get ready in the morning.  here she is before swimming one morning, just watching me get ready.  


all on her own during story time, she sat behind R and began doing the motions with him



we went to a friend's house and did a kid's Yoga session.  she ended up enjoying it but at the start, they passed around an "introduction ball" and she just burst into tears at her turn!  she is sometimes so eager to talk to people and other times so reserved, and I love all of this about her.  she just turned 3 1/2 this month and I feel like those age 3 strong will struggles are starting to dissipate a little bit.  a few times lately, she has waited to get confirmation from me that it is ok to do something before proceeding to do it.  she enjoys setting the table for supper.  she's been saying sentences like this: "I'm going to wa, wa, walk up the st, st, stairs."  and today, she tore off a piece of her bread, lifted it in the air towards me and said "share this.  it's part of my body."  she makes me LAUGH!


practicing french braids

 

I set buddy in his crib to play for a minute and I found him 
with his face smashed and couldn't get himself sat back up!


backing himself under the couch a lot these days

 

 these are the faces he has been making at me leading up to his bad teething day!
I knew he was starting to feel it!




he was calm as long as he was against me in the carrier



 tasting some leftover yogurt tube


helping me with yard work



R and his buddy Y

No comments: