Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2015



this guy 

didn't leave my side for a second as I labored (I still could cry over how he cared for me during those hours),

gets happy tears thinking about how intensely he loves his kids,

has gone to the store at 1 a.m. for medicine and a humidifier,

plays my little pony and paints tiny toe nails,

lavishes his little girl with sweet words, building her confidence,

went to Target just before close on Christmas Eve so that Christmas magic wouldn't be dashed for her (a different item was suddenly mentioned at bedtime),

willingly gets up at all hours of the night with his boy,

works hard and loves his job but shows his kids with his time that they mean more than money or things.


life is filled with so many disappointments and even uncertainties at times but I've never been so sure of anything before, that my sweet babies have the GREATEST daddy in the history of ever.  
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY






No comments: