I don't normally list the dates out but I had been jotting things down in a blank post so I wouldn't forget!
September 19 - you signed milk for the first time
September 20 - we were on MOPPETS duty in the nursery. I gave you a baby doll from the toy bin and you immediately cradled and rocked her in your arms, then patted her back for a second. So cute!
September 30th - after a while of taking little steps, you took off walking and have put on the miles since that day. crawling is a thing of the past!
October 17 - daddy stayed with you for a little bit while I was out and while you have been saying mama for a while, this day daddy said you were a broken record while i was gone saying, "momma, mommy, momma, mommy ... "
October 20 - you said both baby and bye-bye
You have 6 teeth. All three of us went to your 12 month well check on the morning of your birthday. Daddy hadn't been to one since your two week check. You were 20 pounds 4 ounces (36th percentile), 28 3/4 inches long (45th percentile), and your head circumference is 17 1/4 inches (17th percentile). I can't believe you are over three times your birth size! Your cute little head has always been small, but I was surprised to hear it went up to 17th! You've always been between the 5th and 10th percentile. Dr. Whitcomb said you are just perfect and that we are doing a great job! I'm sure she tells most everyone they're doing a great job, but I like when she says it :)
this picture of her and I above is at 3:11pm, the exact time she was born. I plan to do it every year, if possible!
October 20 - you said both baby and bye-bye












No comments:
Post a Comment