Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

summer days

backing up a bit.  going through summer pictures was sweet because we've made some great memories but also kind of hard because I have felt pretty crappy this pregnancy!  so I see a picture of myself and only think about the lack of energy and all of the other things I was experiencing.  the good thing is that it's been an overall pleasant summer weather wise.  

waiting for our neighborhood fireworks to start!


hosting friends for July 4th


the classic dancing around the smoke bombs




the beginnings of a big girl's room.  still quite a few things to get done!




we made these craft kits together which I think we will use for her puppet show toy that my mom is making for her.


picnic in the park



Mahoney State Park.  she had a great time but with each activity we did, she would end it saying "ok, I wanna go to Mahoney now."  she never did get what "Mahoney" was :)






 we had our neighborhood picnic last night.  this is her looking onward and feeling a bit overwhelmed.



with her neighbor friend, Addy



making bracelets



she had a great time!  we appreciate all of the things our neighborhood does to make this a great place for our family.  they are also starting up a stay at home moms and tots group that I'm so excited about!

No comments: