39 weeks! Here I am, 55 pounds heavier than I was 39 weeks ago. And look at those feet! I think you can just see how they were busting out of my shoes with puffiness. I am even sporting a new stretch mark this week. But that little girl around my neck, she thinks I hung the moon. She calls me a princess or a queen and she makes me feel like a million bucks. The last couple of weeks, she has had times of panic when she realizes I am not in the same room as her, thinking I left her to go have the baby. And she cries everytime I chat with her about how I'll be gone for a night while she stays home with daddy. She follows our conversation with countless big kisses on my lips and on my nose. Despite her anxiety, I just know she's going to do fantastic and I'm going to come home to the proudest and best big sissy. I'm sure going to miss our days just the two of us -- and of course the family time we've had just the three of us!
Sunday, September 07, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment