It's been a fun filled couple of days celebrating our THREE year old! I'm not sure how that is even possible. The moments I held her on my chest and studied her for the first time are so fresh in my mind. But here she is, my big girl, and she will let you know she is one too. I love my girl so deeply and more than she will ever know. What a gift I was given three Octobers ago when God not only made me a mom, but He made me Berkeley's momma.
ALL credit goes to my mom for the amazing cake.
all the embellishments are handmade by her, except for the Elsa & Anna picture.
all the embellishments are handmade by her, except for the Elsa & Anna picture.
we had her party on Sunday with family and John took
today off to go to the pumpkin patch for her actual birthday.
today off to go to the pumpkin patch for her actual birthday.
Roman glowing in the mini golf course
our 3:11 (the time of her birth) picture of her and I
my sister in law said last year that we needed to fill the other little ghost.
there's Roman, fulfilling the role!
out of all the pumpkins in the patch, she wanted this baby white one :)
running through her streamers (or what was left of them) that she woke up to this
morning. I put them on our door since she usually wakes up there in the morning!












No comments:
Post a Comment