isn't he the most handsome guy you ever laid eyes on? the kids and I stayed at my sister's house last week while John traveled for work. It was great to be with her and her family and Berkeley LOVED being with her cousins. being without him though, I don't think I took time to take many pictures so I need to catch up this week!
John worked from home yesterday and B begged him all day to make snow angels with her. While she napped, Roman and I were able to go do some shopping and by the time I got back, he was done working and fulfilled her wishes. Oh, the JOY on her face! It was awesome.
followed by my semi-healthy hot chocolate which John says should be the only kind allowed now!
and her favorite way to play is dress up and pretend play. she rarely plays with actual toys.
she says she's a Piglet Elsa....
a dancer (she had leg warmers and tap shoes)...
a Sofia kitty...
and then just Sofia the First. on this day we were
Sofia the Daddy, Sofia the Mommy, and Sofia the brother.
and of course Roman has to play, too
I bought this romper while pregnant with B, thinking she was a boy! realized it fit him the other day.















1 comment:
These are so precious. Capturing the memories of these 2 beautiful little miracles. Makes my day happy to see.
Post a Comment