Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 03, 2014

The amazingly talented Andria of Life in Whimsy Photography came and did some shots with us when Roman was 10 days old.  Let me tell you, this was a very hard day!  Berkeley was having major struggles with adjusting and I was an emotional basket case and feeling like a failure.  Although I was embarrassed, it helped to have Andria there to tell me not to apologize and that everything was going to be alright.  And then, when she sent our photos and I saw my sweet babies, I wasn't surprised at all that she captured these moments beautifully!  Such a difficult day but I am so happy that I have these to cherish throughout our years.











1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

You look gorgeous in these pics Teresa! You would never know you'd just had a baby 10 days ago.

Hope things are getting a little bit easier every day, and that you are finding your new normal.