I snapped the photos of R at the bottom and just had major flash backs to this beauty!
many times throughout the day, I have to have him entertain himself in the crib so I can give his sister some much needed one on one time. she sometimes wakes up in the morning saying "mommy, don't hold R today. hold me."
he is a fantastic sleeper at night but usually needs some daddy snuggles following milk
he is really responding to her lately, laughing at her dancing or watching her run back and forth. it is hilarious listening to her in the backseat telling him all about stuff and throwing in this line quite a bit, "Ro! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" she's very protective of him and always has to make sure that another kid is not going to mess with him or take him.
J spent last week in Phoenix for work so I packed up half the house and stayed with my parents. I enjoyed connecting with them, especially with the snow storm and everything being canceled! B sang a little song she made up about "the boys and the girls" being together again when he returned!







No comments:
Post a Comment