my sweet, sweet son is 5 months old today. he might be getting a tooth and he is great at talking himself to sleep. I put him down, give him a lovey and he talks for up to 30 seconds and then is out -- it helps me out a lot and I hope he is always such a great sleeper! he is also working on the art of sitting up. I suppose he'll have that mastered by 6 months.
my valentines
first time skating
B and I shared some homemade hot cocoa today and she asked for a straw. then described the straw she wanted as "a busy straw". I figured out quickly she meant a twisty straw. I love how she thinks and describes things! then she took a sip and said, "we sure are having a good winter." my heart is full! she says "I sure do", "I sure can" or "sure not" (this one means no, that she doesn't want something) :)







1 comment:
So cute! Both of them! I love the first pic of little Romeo--makes me laugh!
Post a Comment