Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 26, 2014

my Roman

Our world was forever changed once again when our son came into the world last Tuesday night, September 23.  I would love to write up a little birth story but my sleep is more important and suddenly, I'm feeling so not put together.  Not that I really do anyway!  My world is so wonderful right now, yet the weepy feelings have hit me.  My sweet baby boy doesn't have near as many pictures as his big sister did by 3 days old and I get emotional thinking about how my daughter's days and routine have changed and that a new way of life is suddenly thrown at her.  I know the change is good and she's really doing quite well, and I also know that being weepy is normal.  On the up side, I'm blown away at how love really does grow!  Of course I knew I would love this child, but until that moment you just don't quite know.  And a son.  So, SO wonderful!  I just didn't know before, and I'm so glad I do now.  I will get around to taking more pictures, writing out details of his birth and documenting his little life and establishing (and being comfortable with) a new normal, but for now I will rest up before spending some sweet hours up with my boy.














 picture above and below: Life In Whimsy Photography


2 comments:

Amber said...

He is so beautiful. Enjoy these wonderful moments and days with both of your babies. <3

Andria said...

The second photo made me tear up immediately! So so happy for you!! Let me know if there is anything you need :)
Can't wait to take some more photos of your sweet family!!!!