Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 03, 2015

a bit of our December

Children's Museum.  on the way home, I asked if it was 
awesome seeing Elsa and she said, "mom, that wasn't Elsa."




St. Lucia Day (December 13th), her and I snuck out of bed EARLY to make our rolls






building a Christmas train at Lowe's



she wasn't too sure about Santa


R opening his very first Christmas gift from cousin Wyatt!  We spent some wonderful time Saturday and Sunday the weekend before Christmas with both of our extended families.


lazy days lounging around and staying warm


hot cocoa in the car after Christmas Eve service and looking at lights


leaving cookies and milk for Santa


Christmas morning






a few of the gifts we gave B were nostalgic toys from the 
'80s and early '90s, a lite brite and a puppy surprise!





R hated the antlers


excited about nail polish in her stocking!



new year's eve, tickling and wrestling.  you can always tell which movie we've watched that week because R is nicknamed accordingly (Flounder, Olaf, Simba, etc).  in this photo she's giggling and yelling "Eugene!  Eugene!  Save me, Eugene!"


she's really excited for the day when "Eugene" can roll around and play


1 comment:

Hiro&Keri said...

I love these and I miss you all! The St Lucia pics were my favorite I think--you are so fun!!