Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I've always liked this oversized calendar from Crate & Barrel but wanted something I could use year after year in our office.  Pinterest didn't offer a whole lot of what I wanted idea wise so I just winged this project.  I'm still working on the numbers and months.  I'm also going to leave off the days of the week.  I like the look but the frame that I purchased doesn't allow me enough room.  I liked the white on black for the continuity with the frame so I had to order a liquid chalk marker.  All together, it ended up being the same price as Crate & Barrel's but again, it's permanent!  I think I will also add a magnetic sheet inside behind the black.

frame - $25
letters and numbers $6
black poster board - $1.50
liquid chalk dry erase marker - $5
=
$37.50


R and his best buddy Mr. Y.  they are 1 day shy of 3 months apart.  amazing how much growth happens in that amount of time!



I'm tired and my hair is never done, but I love being needed by these two.



I took the pics below while folding laundry on our bed, watching Netflix, cleaning up the surrounding rooms and getting ready for bed the other night.  R was chatting with me and enjoying my company.  and each time I was out of his line of vision, he loudly protested and it quickly turned to a cry, then celebrated with big smiles and starts up the conversation again when I sit back down on the bed with him.  3 months old and already showing that innate need for companionship.  he also cries when I sneeze or often when B cries. 


he won't take a pacifier or a bottle, but always loves chomping on his hands


No comments: