Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

how do I put into words my love for the tiny girl who changed my life?  who is my shadow in all that I do throughout my day.  who says every time after her classes "momma, I had fun, but I just think about you the whole time because I love you SO much!"  who thinks her daddy hung the moon.  the girl who I pray is braver and stronger than I am.  who is asking so many good questions about her big world lately and is asking God "Lord, mold me and use me."  I feel the lingering sting in my heart from watching her morph from the helpless babe she once was.  we've arrived at age 4 and every last bit of baby-ness stayed behind.  as she grows through the years, I pray that through my imperfect flesh, she will see in me our never ending need for grace, and that it will change her life for eternity.  Berkeley Emma, happy birthday baby girl!  your daddy and I LOVE YOU more than words can say, and you have my heart forever.

your biggest fan,
momma



this was the evening of the day she was born.  visitors had left, all was quiet and it was just us and her.  we stared at each other for a very long time and I was in awe that she was mine!







photo credit: Beautiful Bump Photography

6 months

photo credit: Beautiful Bump Photography


photo credit: Becky Howe Photography

 1 year old

photo credit: Becky Howe Photography




No comments: